About my account

Indrekx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So after having trouble adding my bank account I sent an email but the issue was resolved through facebook support before I received an email reply.

So in the email they told me that I need to close & re-open my account. I wanted to ask if there are any alternatives to closing & re-opening the account. Because I have supplied some required documents in order to lift my limits and created a business account.

But if there aren't any other ways then can I use the same email address and bank/credit card?

Do I need to re-send the documents I had supplied in the forms (ID, bank statement)?

Thanks,

Indrek

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Indrekx,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply.  In order to help with your query, we may need additional details. Since we can only discuss general information here,  the best option in this case would be to reach out to us from the Contact link at the bottom of the PayPal page or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.