2500 Limit

DomHadley
Contributor
Contributor

I've reached the £2500 limit on paypal and now my account is restricted, I'm trying to send the photo of my passport but it says you're having technical difficulties with the website, therefore how is it possible to get my account back to normal?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DomHadley

Well we are not having difficulties at all but paypal may be having some.

So suggest you either try again later when the difficulties have been sorted out OR try phoning customer services and see if they will add it manually for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DomHadley
Contributor
Contributor

What's the number for customer service please, will it not just be a robot though?

Dom

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DomHadley

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

The above saves you fighting with the robot.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DomHadley
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, will ring up tomorrow

Login to Me Too

pimjanssen

I had the same problem. Try to crop the images a little bit. I used: http://jpeg-optimizer.com.

Login to Me Too

swebarb
Contributor
Contributor

not working, i resized my images to 220kb only.. says limit is 2mb so what is the problem? so annyoing.... help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.