£2,500 limit

Iansmeeth
Contributor
Contributor

I have had my account blocked now as I have exceed the £2,500 limit. I have completed everything in the resolution centre, held on the phone for over an hour without success, emailed several times and lodged a complaint through the message centre but not had a reply to any of these and am now very frustrated. I have funds stuck in my account that I need but don't know what else to try. Can someone from customer services please contact me directly to resolve this or advise me who regulates this company so that I can take it up with them.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iansmeeth

No one from customer services will read your post as this is a user to user help forum.

Once you have completed all the steps it may still take a few weeks for them to process your info and lift the limitation.

Suggest you try phoning at a quieter time OR >>>

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Iansmeeth
Contributor
Contributor
I don't use Facebook or Twitter, PayPal don't reply to emails or complaints and don't answer their phone so how do I get this fixed? I am absolutely furious.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iansmeeth

I have already said "phone at a quieter time".

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Iansmeeth
Contributor
Contributor
I've already tried phoning at several different times but still don't get an answer, on 1 occasion holding on for over an hour.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iansmeeth

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.