£1900 sending limit, locked me out of account for 2months and counting.

AJ1969
New Community Member

Hit my sending limit, & Paypal tell me utomatically that my bank account details are invalid.

They are valid, but Paypal customer service have fobbed me off for 2 months and now ignore my correspondence.

Therefore I have lost eBay as a facility, and the issues and ignorance of Paypal have lead to bad feedback with customers who insist on Paypal.

It is costing me a fortune to send recorded delivery cheques, and people are cancelling my purchase because payment relies on post and bank clearance.

How on earth do I get Paypal to even listen to my issue, they won't even reply, and when I did once get through to them, they just FOB ME OFF with a GENERIC stock answer, post a cheque instead, which I find quite incredible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_barry

Hey there, was your bank previously added to that PayPal account or another PayPal account. If your bank had been disabled from the account for whatever reason, you may have to contact Customer Service directly and ask them to “re-enable” the bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.