puis-je signaler un litige?

sirkay
Membre
Membre

Il y a plus de 45 jours que le vendeur m' fait croire qu'il va m'envoyer ma commande mais en vain( 35 émail échangés). Aujourd'hui, je constate que le vendeur ne m'envoyera jamais ma commande. Puis-je signaler un litige contre ce vendeur après 45 jours?. J'ai commandé sur CHINAGRABBER.COM et le responsable est M. Amy. Merci.

Login to Me Too
9 RÉPONSES 9

PayPal_Patrice
Employé PayPal
Employé PayPal

Bonsoir Sirkay,

Pour tout achat réglé par PayPal, vous disposer de 45 jours, à compté de la date de la transaction, pour signaler un litige et de 20 jours pour transformer ce litige en réclamation, passé ce délais, PayPal ne peut, légalement, plus intervenir.

Nous vous rappelons également qu'un litige ne vous engage à rien, c'est juste une phase de dialogue, à l'amiable, entre vous et votre acheteur. Tant que la solution n'est pas trouvé, vous ne devez pas clôturer le litige

Cordialement

Login to Me Too

GENEVOVA
Contributeur
Contributeur

BONJOUR je vous voudrais savoir si le vendeur decide de vous rembourser ,suis je obligée de clore le littige pour qu il me rembourse? car il me le demande mais j'ai peur de le faire et ne pas etre rembouser car apres je ne peux plus ouvrir le litige merci

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Patrice
Employé PayPal
Employé PayPal

Bonjour GENEVOVA,

Tant que vous n'avez obtenu satisfaction, vous ne devez pas clore le litige.

Le remboursement doit être fait et seulement après vous pourrez clore le litige

Cordialement

Login to Me Too

GENEVOVA
Contributeur
Contributeur

ok merci pour la réponse

Login to Me Too

fancydressqueen
Contributeur
Contributeur

I'm having the same issue, but no postage costs are added to my orders.

I use prestashop and the paypal module has worked perfectly for years. Now it won't add postage costs and I get the same Postage/Tax estimate box.

Any ideas whats happening anyone?

Login to Me Too

g4zlp
Contributeur
Contributeur

PayPal just sent me a reply of how to solve this problem.....

Below is their response.

To my mind, either they don't take the time to understand the problem or they just don't care ?

Or maybe they just do not understand the business they are in ?

Hello,
If you have any postage rates set in the "Postage Calculator" in the account it would trigger the new options you're seeing on the checkout pages. To remove that field you would need to clear the postage rates set within your account.
If you have any further questions or concerns about integrating PayPal with your web site, please feel free to contact us again at: 08707 307 191 , reply to this ticket, or go to https://www.x.com
Thank you for choosing PayPal, I wish you the best with your future transactions.
================================

Login to Me Too

g4zlp
Contributeur
Contributeur

Another reply form PayPal....

And I just do not get it.

"They suggest that I clear the shipping rates set witin my account???" Do they want me to ship orders without any shipping charges ?

I charge shipping according to both value and weight, and I don't charge multiple shipping for multiple but different items.

I just don't get it. Where will I set the shipping charges ?

PayPal:

I understood the problem. We've been receiving contacts on it this week from a new feature being rolled out completely. The field you're referring to is there because of the postage rates set within your account. Clear them out and it should remove the field from the PayPal checkout page.

Please see my previous response:
"If you have any postage rates set in the "Postage Calculator" in the account it would trigger the new options you're seeing on the checkout pages. To remove that field you would need to clear the postage rates set within your account. "

Login to Me Too

fancydressqueen
Contributeur
Contributeur

In reply to that response from Paypal I have never setup postage options via my Paypal account. I have multiple postage options (Royal Mail Recorded, Special Delivery, Saturday guaranteed delivery, etc), which is priced differently and is setup by my ecommerce software. It's worked perfectly for years untill 2 days ago when the system on Paypal has changed.

I just checked the postage settings on my Paypal account and they all have a £0 value. I've never touched or edited these options. If I click on the override button at the bottom it doesn't seem to do anything.

Can someone please explain what I need to do to get my site running smoothly again. I want to revert back to the system that worked fine for me if that's possible.

Is this only effecting UK sellers? Are we all being effected or just a small few?

Login to Me Too

g4zlp
Contributeur
Contributeur

Not happy with their apparent lack of understanding of the problem and some downright odd advice from them, (I do not know where in the world they do their coding but i suspect that it is not in the US or the UK) I drew attention to the following problem with their suggestion.....

I assume that you are advising me to clear the postal rates that I set within my “profile” in my paypal account ?
If I clear out my postage rates how then can I apply my postage rates which I have found to be accurate based on weight and price (insurance) ?

Removing the settings within your account will keep PayPal from adding the shipping rates during the checkout process so it wouldn't be ideal to do - especially if that is how you calculate shipping charges.

The problem you’re experiencing with that box appearing and it not leaving is being caused by some technical issues with the PayPal system. Our engineers are currently working diligently on a solution to this problem. I am going to assign this ticket to our internal engineering ticket so that when the problem is resolved, you will be notified of its completion right away.

This ticket will remain in a "Pending Fix" status until you're contacted about the resolution.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.