Email pypal

frdcmb6
Contributeur
Contributeur

bonjour, j'ai reçu un email avec en piece un zip est un fichier web qui une fois ouvert me dirige sur un site qui me dit:

et une fois sur la page me demande des info sur mon compte dont mon code de connection, dois je le remplir?

Please complete the attached form to verify your Profile information and restore your account access.

Personal Information Profile

Make sure you enter the information accurately, and according to the formats required.
Fill in all the required fields.

Dear customer ,

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. Our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use. We have placed a restriction on your account as a precaution.

To lift the restriction we will require some further information from you.

If, once we review your further information and we're confident that the use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

We have sent you an attachment which contains all the necessary steps in order to restore your account access. Download and open it in your browser. After we have gathered the necessary information, you will regain full access to your account.

We thank you for your prompt attention

Login to Me Too
2 RÉPONSES 2

minty1
Conseiller
Conseiller

Hi frdcmb6

This is a phishing email in other words a scam to gain your personal info

Genuine ppal emails

1.Always address u as Dear Full Name

2.Never ask you to click on links/downloads/attachments

3.Never ask for personal/sensitive info

Always log in via the official site never links

Since you have clicked on the link change your password and security questions immediately

Check this link   https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/search/

If ever unsure forward them to spoof@paypal.co.uk for confirmation

Login to Me Too

frdcmb6
Contributeur
Contributeur

Ok thanks for the reponce

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.