Prestashop / PayPal v3.11.4 - problem / need Payment option by CreditCart in 1.site (not 2.)

FlordecoSimo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have problem set the PayPal account to option, where I have after clicking in Prestashop checkout (button Pay via PayPal) in 1.site of PayPal payment option Pay via CreditCard...now I have in 1.site option to log in to PayPal and under this is grey button Pay by CreditCard...costumer must click on it and after that is here CreditCard Payment gateway...

But this is not possible use (Im in Czech Republic and I need in 1.position CreditCard, because in our country have PayPal account few peoples)..

PAYPAL CREDITCARD OPTION.jpg

Thank you for your help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, can you post a screenshot of the options?

Login to Me Too

FlordecoSimo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you - here is photo. I tryed test all setting in module, but seems that not help...I thing, that something must be in PayPal account, but I have all OK - Merchant email is checked, bussiness account is ok, expres chackaut is disabled (also in module settings in BO), credit cards are turned on. ..

I dont have idea, where can be problem:(  

PAYPAL-CREDITCARD-OPTION.png

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Ok, thanks, the card payment option for the standard products like Epxress Checkout and Payment Standard is offered where available. If you want to offer card payments to all of your buyers then you need to check about Braintree and eventually check if available in your country.

For ExpressCheckout, if you developed the integration on your own without any third party solution, you can try to pass these variables to kind of force the guest checkout:

SOLUTIONTYPE=Sole
LANDINGPAGE=Billing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.