Can't request my API Credentials for Live Account

iamrootsh3ll
Contributor
Contributor

I have access to the sandbox API creds but on paypal.com, there is no option to "Request API Credentials" under NVP/SOAP API. it only says "Manage API Credentials" and on click it says "Couldn't confirm it's you".

Though I have put a request from developer.paypal.com. enabled Paypal Here, Personal and Account information on both Live and Sandbox Accounts. but to no avail.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Thanks, checked, can you try now to retrieve the API credentials?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

MTS_Andre

Hi, can you PM me your Merchant account ID? If you login and then go on "Profile" - "Profile and Settings" - "My Business Info" you will find the Merchant account ID together with your other account details.

Login to Me Too

iamrootsh3ll
Contributor
Contributor
ID: JXEQFB*******
Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Andre

Thanks, checked, can you try now to retrieve the API credentials?

Login to Me Too

iamrootsh3ll
Contributor
Contributor

Perfect! Got the creds. Thanks a lot sir! 🙂

Login to Me Too

oscarterra
New Community Member

Hi! Can you help me? I have the same problem! 😞

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

In this case it will ask for the account verification, try later to see if the flow is different for your account and you can get the credentials.

Login to Me Too

ildzikf

i have same problem here.. 

Login to Me Too

barryjmurphy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Could you reply to us about this? We need to set Paypal up asap for our website, but every time we request the API credentials (NVP/SOAP) in the profile >> selling tools section, we get "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you". I tried different browser and a proxy too, but keep getting the same error message for DAYS now. Please help? Our merchant ID is <removed>

Login to Me Too

emeka2

Please i need help to access my API credentials on my paypal account.

My merchant is : <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.