Can´t make parchases in eBay through PayPal why? No puedo comprar en eBay con PayPal porque?

uisark510
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

It has been several times now I just can´t make any purchases in eBay through PayPal.

I have tried both options at check out:

1. With the PayPal payment option, (through my PayPal Account), and
  2. Paying directly with a Visa Debit Card (a PayPal service and no PayPal account needed)

No one works, when using my PayPal account; eBay sends this message after entering my PayPal password and verifying my account: 

"Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options: Select a different payment option. Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue."

And when paying directly with my Visa Debit Card, after entering all required fields and proceeding to the payment button, eBay displays this message:

"Sorry, we can't process your payment. Here are your options: Use a different credit or debit card. Pay with a PayPal account."

I have contacted my Bank and from their end there is no block or cant find any issue. They say probably it´s the stores web page. I don´t know what to do, with in PayPal there isn´t any clue or way to ask anybody...

Any one out there experiencing the same issues?

Please help me.

Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.