Fall geschlossen ohne Grund, keine Ware erhalten, kein Geld zurückbekommen

Shafiq_twana
Beitragsleistender
Beitragsleistender

Hi, I just bought a machine from china. the seller gave me 100% guarantee that the machine is allowed in Germany. he sent the machine and the custom sent the machine back. I told the seller that the machine was catched by the custom. after he wasn't replying I reached out to PayPal to get my money back. After that the seller contacted me and told me that he would sent the machine again and I shouldn't take my money back because he already had to pay the parcel. although I wanted the machine so I waited again. after 14 days custom reached out to me again and sent the machine back to china. PayPal closed the case because I didn't set them the documents. now my money is away and I still didn't get the machine. I wrote several mails to PayPal support. the only answer ie get all the time is that the case is closed. I didnt do anything wrong. now I just want my money back.

For everything I have a receipt and every mail I got from PayPal was that the case is closed. How am I going to get my money back?

I don't want to go to a lawyer because PayPal guarantee a money refund but I don't understand why it isn't working.

Login to Me Too
1 ANTWORT 1

PayPal_Josi

Hello Shafiq_twana,

Thank you for your community contribution. We can well understand that the situation is unpleasant.

When we request documents, this is not meant to be evil, which our colleagues need in order to make a competent decision. Here deadlines are set for both parties, which are also communicated by us by e-mail.

We would recommend that you take legal action outside of PayPal.

Best regards. 

Josi

Wir würden uns freuen, wenn ihr euch am Community Geschehen beteiligt und andere an euren Erfahrungen teilhaben lasst. Tipps und Tricks sind immer herzlich willkommen. Natürlich freuen wir uns darüber, wenn ihr uns einen Kudo da lasst oder die Antwort als Lösung akzeptiert.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.