Payment Issue on CrowdFlower Elite

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

HI guys,

Does someone knew about the website CrowdFlower Elite? I requested a withdrawal on the website through PayPal. It's been almost 24 hours since the transaction was completed based on my account on the CrowdFlowr. I haven't receive any payment in my PayPal Account.

Can someone help me? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I just received the money today. The issue has been resolved by their support. 

For those people who encountered the same problem just follow-up their support every now and then.

Login to Me Too

Ye00C
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have same issue. My payment status in Crowdflower Elite says that it has been completed on July 12, but I haven't received the amount in my paypal account. I've been sending follow-ups but they haven't replied since that day, more than a month now. May I know what was the cause of your payment issue and how did they resolve it? How often do your get a response from elite's support? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

milena11
Contributor
Contributor

@Ye00C wrote:

Hi. I have same issue. My payment status in Crowdflower Elite says that it has been completed on July 12, but I haven't received the amount in my paypal account. I've been sending follow-ups but they haven't replied since that day, more than a month now. May I know what was the cause of your payment issue and how did they resolve it? How often do your get a response from elite's support? Thanks!

I have the same problem as you since July 12, it says complited but there is no money on paypal yet. I wrote the support they just answered that my paypal account was not right, but my account is all right. I told them this, but there is no answer from them yet

Login to Me Too

milena11
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone solved a payment problem?

Login to Me Too

Ye00C
Contributor
Contributor

@milena11 wrote:

Has anyone solved a payment problem?

Nope for me. I had another withdrawal this week, same issue as last time. I still haven't got a reply yet

Login to Me Too

milena11
Contributor
Contributor

It's the same with me

Login to Me Too

Joe105lopez

there is not my money in my ppal acc. so i file a tckt to CF support. they havent answer yet. anyone having the same problem this week? how to solve it? 

Login to Me Too

milena11
Contributor
Contributor
They're nothing from Crowdflower yet 😞
Login to Me Too

ziko888
Contributor
Contributor

status completed since Aug 24 2017 .. and i recived nothing in my paypal account ,, i submit a ticket but no answer at all .. i don't know why they don't wanna move to solve this problem ? and they just ignore all this tickets ..

Login to Me Too

johander

Good friends have not solved the problem yet? I had the same inconvenience for 20 days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.