Payment Issue on CrowdFlower Elite

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

HI guys,

Does someone knew about the website CrowdFlower Elite? I requested a withdrawal on the website through PayPal. It's been almost 24 hours since the transaction was completed based on my account on the CrowdFlowr. I haven't receive any payment in my PayPal Account.

Can someone help me? 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

ghq32
Contributor
Contributor

My issue was resolved a month after I issued the ticket. However, you should always follow-up their support, maybe once a week. 

Login to Me Too

Subey
Contributor
Contributor

Is anybody still having this issue in 2018. I have sent tickets and the status of the ticket is changed to resolved but my issue is still pending. All information asked for is submitted but as at today its only 2 weeks but the least that can be done is reply and confirm that everything is resolved

Login to Me Too

That croudflower is not a trusted website to work on because i have the same problem and my proof that they are did not send the money intentionally that on my dashboard were it says my account on the summary section it says binding withdrawals 10.50 and payment received 00.0 knowing that on my withdrawal history it says complete i am no longer going to use this website
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.