today paypal limited my account for no reason

cristianmm
Contributor
Contributor

after a experience with paypal like a buyer of almoust 8 years thisweek paypal limited my account 2 times ,the first time on 13 of november i call and they tell me there was a suspicious movement on my account somebody connected from another country this is lye because i connect my tv samsung on samsung account wiyh my paypal account they even thinkig what happens now they limited my account because no reason i am a ordynary guy who buy stuff from ebay because they are cheaper then the stores now i have opened 4 incidents because the vendedor don t send me the orders  and i wany yo open another and they tell me they don t wanna work with me no more so i waiting a response from somebody from us paypal because i live in spain and i don t like what they treat his clients thank u and excuse me for my bad english i have a lot of time without weite in english

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

A_TeaMz
Contributor
Contributor

To Many Cases Open Can Lead To Account Limitations/Restrictions. Sellers May Also Report Your Account Is They See Suspicious Behavior (NOT Saying Your Misbehaving). I Advise That You Work On Getting All Your Cases Closed & Then It Will Take A While For Your Account To Be Clean & Become Standard Again. You May Call In Via Phone Support or Chat With PayPal Support On Twitter On @AskPayPal & They Will Work With You On Getting These Cases Closed! Hope I Clarified It Enougn For You! Thank You!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.