quandary, dilemma, or both?

cascadia
New Community Member

lengthy story abbreviated: 

- At 78 young, I'm not quite done. Always the Entrepreneur working too many years on the vision of actualizing the e-commerce integration and self-sustainment of the Pacific Northwest, also called Cascadia

- Working with basically unknown, mostly off-shore affordable web-developers, I have been in a nightmare going through many thousands of dollars. Only lately coming to fully realize restrictions of the mostly Joomla formatted CMS have become my demise. Answer? In order to have a professional, user-friendly, easy to administrate site, it needs to be entirely RE-DONE

- I have been a steady customer of PayPal for many years now and appreciate hearing it is a publicly owned company. With my general lack of connections that have seen me spinning my wheels, I would like to approach PayPal's  Administration, and present my dilemma,  with the hope(s) PayPal  can equally envision how it may profit by participating in a well-structured gocascadia.com . Undoubtedly, PayPal, if not already having its own inhouse talents to create our own CMS,  would be able to connect me with the proper, capable and trustworthy talent required to get this vehicle on the road in order to benefit us all.   

I much look forward to your construcrtive input. Sincerely, Jan <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.