just moved into the community

healthstore

Well lets see what to say while im waiting for paypal to get my account straightened out. Well my name is Rick and I like all kinds of stuff. fishing,hunting,4 wheelers,campingboating.But not waiting( cough cough)..lol. Well sometimes we have to do what we dont like to do. Guess its all for the best,to make sure people are who they say they are and located it true spots. I would rather be safe then sorry thats for sure.Well hopefully I will be back running soon.I wish it was warmer out I would go do some of what i like. Well Hello again and bye for now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hello healthstore!

Welcome to the community! We're really glad to have you join us! 🙂

I only somewhat recently learned to appreciate fishing. I haven't gotten to do it much, but I let friends talk me into a camping trip a few years ago and found that I really enjoyed it. I think it's the only time I ever really let myself just enjoy stillness. I should see about getting to do it again some time!

I hope everything has worked out with your account by now. If not and the help you need is account-specific, you can contact PayPal by phone or email, or by Twitter, or on Facebook. If your issue is one that another PayPal customer might be able to give pointers on fixing, please feel free to write a question in the Help section. For tips on writing your question in a way that will be most likely to get answers, check out this helpful article.

I hope to see you around in the forums some more. We love seeing people helping people!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.