Where is my money

Jautumnwind64
New Community Member

Good evening my name is Jacqueline <removed>,  I am some what confused after looking at my activity, and summary, and payment, refunds.  Since I was approve for my ebay credit card I have made 5 payment on my credit card accout.  My first payment was on October 7th for $60.00, 2nd payment was on October 22nd in the amount of $68.75, My 3rd payment on November 3rd for the amout of $50.00, My 4th payment was on December 1st for the amount of $100.00, and my 5th payment was for $40.00 Dallors. And on top of that I have received 9 refunds totalying $231.41 pluse the total amount of my payments for my ebay account that totals to $318.75.  And than I viewed my statement, and I notice that I have a balance of $266.48, and only $33.00 for available credit.  So the conclusion is why do I have a balance for my ebay credit card of $ 266. 48 if I have paid 318.75 in 5 payments that I done why do I have a balance of $266.48, and only $33.oo for available credit.  I do not understand this, and on top of it all the refunds of have gotten back.    Can you please explain this to me, because I am not understanding.

Thank you for your attention on this matter,

Jacqueline <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is Paypal forum,not Ebay forum

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.