Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gemini3152

Doubt the post will be removed as you have not broken any forum rules.

But suggest you google it as that person has not been CEO for paypal since Ebay bought it out and they have since split companies again since.

But doesn't bother us if you use paypal or not, guess you are not a big fan of democracy then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maryknitter0700
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to close my Paypal account for the past two days as part of a boycott effort.  Every time I use the "close my account" option, it throws me into another screen which is "processing" my command and just stays there until it times out.  Is there any other option??

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

may be there is unfinished business in your account,180 days ?

Login to Me Too

deepr
New Community Member

No way I will use PayPal again...I do not support companies that support bigots!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok, bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GPOL
New Community Member

Because Paypal has taken a stance to support a candidate whose position is opposed to everything I believe as a woman, a stance that in my opinion, dehumanizes women and minorites, I choose to no longer use PayPal. Should the time come, that they publically  and vocally make an effort to support the rights of all individuals in this great nation, I will once more use their services, but not until that time.

@deepr wrote:

No way I will use PayPal again...I do not support companies that support bigots!

Login to Me Too

GPOL
New Community Member

Because PayPal has opted to use its money to support a candidate who diminishes the rights of women and other minorities, I will no longer use their services. If at some point they use their voice and money to enhance the rights of women and minorities I shall return.

@deepr wrote:

As a woman I too will no longer support a company that diminishes the rights of women and minorities. As a citizen and as a human being I am appalled.

Login to Me Too

luckylu
New Community Member

I will not use Paypal again, as they support the dictator Donald Trump.

Login to Me Too

bryantc
Contributor
Contributor

lol life goes on people..Grab a safety pin and wear it proud.we need to label the **bleep**...Go Trump

PS Hillary hates all woman..get it? Got it

Login to Me Too

jojobe71

your going to donate money to a billionaire...good luck with that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.