Paypal User

India00
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone.. I'm A Paypal User And I Have To Say I Love Paypal..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Olivia

Hi India00,

Welcome to the forums! 🙂

For some info about the way the Community works, check out the Community Guide.  For some great tips about using PayPal, take a look at our Tips from Moderators section.

Thanks for stopping in, we look forward to seeing you around!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
Solved

India00
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You @ Olivia..

Login to Me Too

evaactress1
Contributor
Contributor

hi there olivia 🙂

Login to Me Too

faithgrace1975
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my name is Cynthia Davis and I love seeing people get great bargins* If there's anything you need please feel free to let me know. I will be glad to help you if I can* I may not have what your looking for posted but I still may have it* I'd be glad to answer your questions.*
Login to Me Too

Ilovekittycats
New Community Member

Hi, I am looking for some really pretty 50th anniversary decorations that isn't tacky but nice, any ideas.

Login to Me Too

LittleBirdie

I haven't had any issues in the two year I have been using Paypal, with the exception of shipping internationally...processes my shipping payment and then I get an error message.  They are working to resolve this..yeah!

Additionally, I wanted to post a suggestion and for some reason, I can't.   So, I was hoping you would assist me with my suggestion, maybe posting it for me. I spent 40 min. searching for a way to do this.

My suggestion is:  An Option to send another Invoice from the original order. I often have customers wanting to add an upgrade to their order, or shipping and need to Invoice them the difference.  It would be nice to have the option to click on a button where all the customer info is transferred to the New Invoice with reference to the Original Order.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.