PayPal problems. Terrible Customer Service.

OJ26
New Community Member

PayPal is a massive dissapointment. Especially their customer service and support. Agreed to terms to an item on eBay. Wanted to use my PayPal credit promotion to purchase it. Well it wouldn't let me. Called support and the first guy put me on hold and I was answered by another woman with whom I had to completely start over. After she put me on hold for about 10 mins she basically confirmed my assumption that she had no clue what she was talking about and couldn't give me a real answer. She basically told me all the reasons it could be, but not the reason it actually is. I asked to speak with management and she just kept mumbling and regurgitating her same crap to the point I had to hang up on her before I completely lost my mind. On top of it, I checked my account today to find that money I have sent to my PayPal is gone from my bank, just not showing in my PayPal. Typical. My Paypal available credit was also mysteriously reduced roughly $10 with no detail or explenation as to why. I'm disgusted. I'm dissapointed. Does anyone know of another service available?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

L_L1
Contributor
Contributor

It is very annoying not being able to communicate with PP about solving problems, receiving only "äutomated" responses that has nothing to do with questions asked.  Does anyone else have problems connecting with real people on PP, and navigating through the site?  

Spoiler

Login to Me Too

YOGAVNTURE
Contributor
Contributor

horrendus. ebay is just about as bad. but ebay is progressing forward . paypal is regressing.  PAYPAL WANTS TO COMPETE WITH CHASE BANK??????  HOW LONG CHASE TAKES TO ANSWER PHONE . ONE SECOND. PAYPAL.???  U KNOW TH ANSWER TO THAT ONE. BEYOND THAT PAYPAL IS TOTAL CONTROL FREAKS .  TOTAL CONTROL FREAKS.  CHASE IS OPEN 24 HOURS. EBAY AND PAYPAL CLOSE AT NIGHT. IF OVERSEAS . U ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.