New to the Community, with a question.

stephen5301
New Community Member

I have been selling on ebay for several months, and really enjoy using PayPal to pay for postage & print mailing labels!  My question is, can this service be applied to items sold on other sites, like Listia.com?  If so, how do I set this up. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi stephen5301,

Welcome to the community! We're happy to have you here. 🙂

I'm not sure how Listia manages things, but if the buyer's email address is available to you, you can send the buyer an invoice using the Request Money feature. For more detailed help with Listia, I recommend checking out their site for any self-help FAQs, forums, or customer service contact info.

To ask the Community questions about using PayPal, head on over to the Help forums. Someone else may have used Listia and would be in a good position to help.

Hope to see more posts! 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.