New kid on the block

Saladdresser
New Community Member
Hey all, wanted to introduce myself. I make the coolest salad dressing and marinades in the world. Here to use PayPal to the max. Www.tessemaes.com
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

We all would love to promote ourselves but, the forum is not really intended for that purpose.  The volunteers here like to help each other and we like and use PayPal.   As small business owners, we all would like to advertise our services and/or products but, again, that is not the intent of this forum.

Login to Me Too

keti
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I don't know how to start a new topic, but I need help please 

I recently relocated to Greece, permanently. My bank ac

count however is and will remainin the US due to SS being direct deposited there.I need to change my address in PayPal, why do I have to  close 

my a ccount and open  another one if my banking  info remains the same?

My phone contact number is also changed.

I appreciate an answer. And thanks much ! 

Login to Me Too

DiamondX
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Does your direct deposit check reflect your new address? If so they may be a reason why.  Moving out of the country could be another reason. Possibly PayPal has a different office for international members.  I'm not sure, but it will all work out. Have you tried to contact PayPal directly by phone.  I have always received great service when I have called them.  Very helpful.  Good luck with your new home 🙂

Deanna

Login to Me Too

keti
Contributor
Contributor

keti
Contributor
Contributor

The bank account in US has mynew address yes. I will call PayPal if I find their number .

Meantime I am aftraid to make a transaction, although my bank address is my true address.

Thanks. Much !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.