Meet the Moderators

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone. 

As moderators we get to read, review and respond to your questions on the PayPal community forum everyday so we thought it only fair to give you guys the opportunity to get to know us a bit better. 

Hope you like it

The Moderators

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

PayPal_Intars

Hi Everyone,

My name is Intars and I am a new intern here and have been recently added as a moderator. I have worked for PayPal for nearly two years. I am really looking forward to reading your posts and helping you out when I can.

My hobbies include relaxing in front of the TV playing video games or watching good movie. I also like building Lego, computers and mess with gadgets.

Some fun facts about me.....

• Favourite movie is Police Academy
  • Favourite video game – NHL 2001
  • I’m fluent in three languages – English, Russian and Latvian

Looking forward to speak to you guys

Intars

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lidia

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lidia and I am doing an internship here and have been recently added as a moderator. I have worked for PayPal for 4 years.

My interests and hobbies include skiing, cinema, food and socializing with my friends.

Facts about me:

- My favourite book: Wuthering Heights
- I don’t like cooking
- One of my favourite movies: Grease

Looking forward to speak to you!!!! 🙂

Lidia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi everyone,

My name is Tricia. I have been with PayPal since 2005 and have loved every moment of it.

My interests include music, traveling, the ocean, being young at heart, and helping anyone I can. I love road trips and going to live music events. I am a huge Disney fanatic. Everything from Disney movies to the theme parks. My favorite Disney movie would be Up but if I went old school Disney I would say The Little Mermaid.

It's nice to meet you all!

Tricia Heart

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Scott
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello!

My name is Scott and I've been with PayPal for almost 10 years now. I'm happy to be apart of the PayPal Community Forums!

I enjoy finding creative solutions to everyday problems and helping others. In my spare time, I enjoy music, cars, and all things "tech". I truly love working for PayPal and have a passion for helping customers and colleagues alike.

Thanks for reading!

Scott    Robot Very Happy

Login to Me Too

messiahps121
Contributor
Contributor
Hi niceto meet you all Hopefully we will get help each other and show each other support. I am James and I had a family of 5. Love writing and now trying to make a financial endeavor by writing and marketing
Login to Me Too

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

My name is Krystin. I have been working at PayPal for a while now and am excited to become a part of PayPal Community Forums! My two favorite things about working at PayPal have to be the wonderful people and opportunities available!

I am a positive person who is always ready to experience new things! I am very ambitious, passionate, creative and active. I love spending time with my family and traveling! 🙂 It brings me great joy to put a smile on someone’s face. My biggest passion is to help others in any way that I can.

I’m looking forward to this new adventure!

Krystin

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ivan

Hello Community!

I'm Ivan. I've been with PayPal for about 3 years. 

Let me tell you guys a little about myself... 🙂

I enjoy peering through my camera lens and doing a little street photography. Other interest would include almost anything mechanical, cars and old mechanical watches primarily.

See you guys around 😉

-Ivan-

Login to Me Too

PayPalDesshinta

Hello There, 

Welcome to Headstart Community! Here is a little bit about myself.

I do enjoy books and coffee with soul music, it's my restart button all the time. 

I look forward to seeing everyone around the Community and I am so glad you stopped by. Smiley Wink

-Desshinta.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there everyone,

Nice to e-meet you all. I'm Luna, and I'm quite a digital geek. I practically live online, frequent forums as a job, and so you will hear from me pretty often. Smiley Tongue 

Glad to be part of the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any meta question about the forum. 

-Luna-

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tana

Good Day Community!

I'm Tana and it's exciting to be the part of the community.

I enjoy playing online game. The only game i've been hooked up to is DOTA (Defence of the Ancients) btw..

You can always find me online playing DOTA when I am free.. So looking forward to meet someone who shares the same interest and we can ~DOTA~ 😄

See you guys around!!

-Tana-

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.