Meet the Moderators

PayPal_paula

Hi everyone. 

As moderators we get to read, review and respond to your questions on the PayPal community forum everyday so we thought it only fair to give you guys the opportunity to get to know us a bit better. 

Hope you like it

The Moderators

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

PayPal_Erica

Hello All!

I am Erica, and am also new here to the boards, but have been hanging around here at PayPal for quite some time now. Smiley Happy

A little about me....well, let's see. I guess you can call me one of the creative types. I always have about ten projects going at once. I love scrap booking, Pinterest projects, home improvement do-it-yourself projects, sewing, designing, painting, drawing, baking...you name it. Smiley LOL

Anyhoo...I'm so happy to be here! I'm sure I'll catch some of you on here, so...until then!

Erica  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamD

Hello to everyone!

My name is Adam and it is nice to meet you all!

A little about myself - I am an avid sports fan and love to follow my favorite teams (Go Hawkeyes! Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls). I help coach basketball at a local high school. I enjoy movies of all sorts (especially sports ones).I love spending time with my family,  I have two children (boy, 3 years and a girl, 14 months) . I enjoy what little quiet time I do have reading or doing a crossword puzzle.

I love interacting with people and see this as a great way to do so.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Cocoachoclate
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Ashley

Hi there, everybody!

I'm Ashley. I've been a proud PayPalian since 2010!

I think most people would describe me as a happy, fun-loving and outgoing individual. Cat Tongue

What do I like to do? I suppose I'd say keep busy!  I love live music, poetry and arts of many forms.  I also enjoy performing myself from time to time. 

I also love foods of all sorts and MOST of the time, I'll try just about anything.

Spoiler
Minus tomatoes.

Spending time with my family is something I value greatly.  I am the middle of three children.  I have two lovely nieces and two handsome nephews.  They're so much fun to have around!

Enough about me, I'm happy to be here in the community and excited to see you all around the boards! Cat Very Happy

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hello everyone!

My name is Ashley and I've been working at PayPal since 2008.

I grew up (as an only child) on 30 acres of land, which resulted in my love of the great outdoors! Hiking and tennis are my favorites, but I'm hoping to take up kayaking in the near future (wish me luck). I love to travel outside of the country and enjoy trying new foods. I've been vegan for 4 years and love discovering new vegan-friendly food places.

Nice to meet you all!

Heart Ashley

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi All,

I’m Anna and I have worked for PayPal for over 2 years and I’m one of the moderators.

My interests and hobbies include travelling and discovering new things.

After work I’m a Dog Trainer at the local animal rescue organisation and in free time I love to watch good movies.

Some fun facts about me.....
• Most Recent Book Read- The Tinker’s Girl by Catherine Cookson.

• Favourite TV Show - I don’t really watch TV but I love House, M.D.

• Favourite Animal and why – Any animal really as I love all creatures, even spiders (brrrr ;-)).

Talk to you soon!

Anna

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

What is a Volunteer Advisor? 

PayPal has a great group of Volunteer Advisors; a Volunteer Advisor is a member who has been identified by PayPal as someone who has provided significant assistance to other members within the forums. The title "Volunteer Advisor" has been given to distinguish them from PayPal moderators.  

The role of the Volunteer Advisors is to provide guidance to and answer questions for other members, and to bring any issues or problems that arise in the forums to the attention of PayPal’s team of moderators. Please be aware that the volunteers are not trained by PayPal and are speaking from their own experiences and information gathered along the way, please take this information as advice rather than a response from PayPal to your query.

Volunteer Advisors are not employees of PayPal but kindly help out with responding to issues and concerns when they can.

The members who are Volunteer Advisors include:

• Kernowlass
  • minty1
  • snowshoe

PayPal sincerely appreciates the invaluable help that these members provide and asks that you respect the requests and opinions of the Volunteer Advisors.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hello Community!

My name is MIchelle, and I am the newest addition to the PayPal Community Forums.  It is a pleasure to meet everyone!

Now the difficult part... "about me"

I have an art degree with a theatre background.  I love all things Doctor Who, Shakespeare, baking, and the Big Lebowski.  I'm probably a little too obsessed with my cat.  I've been with PayPal almost 5 years and love the people I work with.... well, most of them.  "Ahem, Adrian" 😉

I have a heart to help people and to educate.  I really do look forward to becoming involved with the community! 😄

Cheers!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Emilia

My name is Emilia and I joint PayPal only a few months ago.

I have been recently added as a moderator as well.

I have lot of hobbies and interests. I love reading, writing, making jewellery, painting and anything else that sets my creativity free…. especially cooking!  Smiley Happy

I am looking forward to helping you guys!

I do not like watching TV at all, I could live without it.

Something funny about me?

• I am Italian
  • I live in Ireland
  • I was born in Germany
  • I have a degree in Russian
  • I am studying Spanish
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Fatima

Hi there,

My name is Fatima, I have worked for CS and Protection Service Spanish team in DDK for a year and I am really happy to join your team for an internship..

Some facts about me:  I like cooking and the good food, go to the beach (I miss it) and  I love social networks!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.