Introducing Myself (I hope)

KFCLAW123
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to introduce myself, but not sure if this post is going to correct location.  If it does not, then I guess it only fitting to introduce myself as "Dumb @$$".

Heartfelt greetings from Miami, Florida, of which I am a native.  My name is Kenny.  Now that I have completed my terribly brief formalities, I am off to navigate the PayPal Community abyss in search of an answer to a question I have.  

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Scarlett007

Good Morning beautiful*!* You MUST BE to take the wonderful "name" of the famous and gorgeous Veronica Lake, herself! I simply wanted to let you know how I'm admiring your choice of NAMES*!*   I apologize for not having any particular advice on PP and what has been happening to you.  I can admit, I'm very sorry that things have gone South here; for you and all I can hope for is that you acquire Patience and Serenity, so that those graces will aid you in understanding yourself and others, without anger and irritation!  Of course, those are the regular, natural emotions, albeit, sometimes knee-jerk responses we feel when things get irritating! Know that I shall ask that your life goes more smoothly and that you have fabulous success at whatever online "store" you are or were working on*!* SCARLETT007*

Login to Me Too

Scarlett007

Hello ALL*!* I am Rebecca aka Scarlett007*  I'm  from ARIZONA*,  formerly Tucson for practically a lifetime, now up in the White Mt.s area on the Muggion Rim, 30 min by auto from the Petrified Forest & the Painted Desert. Just 2 hours from  THE GRAND CANYON**, where we plan to Honeymoon for a week, next year*!* Together 14 years now, we're still so happy and in love, HE is the love of my life and fortunately for me, vice versa*!* I'm a Master Gardener, Scratch Baker, Published Poet, both National and International??? I'm still trying to figure out how and why that happened; but the best I can come up with, is others seem to think much more highly of my work, than I do!  We have two lovely, loving kitty cats, 1 at 7 yrs old, NOEL and the other one: Scarlett; hence my screen name; is 2 ys old from Tucson Humane Society! I'm a great believer in them and along with my most admired;  THE NATURE CONSERVANCY, I donate what I can and volunteer all I'm able! If you don't know about the Nature Conservancy, may I suggest looking them up online; I assure y'all will be quite impressed w/the value and outlooks on their works and the why/how's of their doing those  works*!*  AHA, back to me, one of my passions, besides dancing, reading, is Succulent Gardening; the cousins of cacti w/out thorns.  Think Jade Plant and you shall be on topic.  Although the Succulent family has over 500 - 1,000 different genres and species*!* Most fascinating. Hope to hear from y'all, with Love, SCARLETT007*

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome, Scarlett007! We're happy to have you here! 🙂

Wow, baking, gardening, poetry, dancing... that's a lot of creativity!

I don't know a lot about plants, but I do know that succulents are not the easiest plants to take care of. Maintaining the right moisture level is tough. I used to have a Jade plant at work (at another place, years ago) and I think some well-meaning coworker decided to help out by over-watering it. I miss that plant. Its name was Edith.

What kind of dancing do you do? I've recently begun swing dancing, and it is a lot of fun! With the right partner, it's like being on a Tilt-a-Whirl at an amusement park!

I hope to see some more posts soon. Welcome to our Community! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.