Introducing Myself (I hope)

KFCLAW123
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to introduce myself, but not sure if this post is going to correct location.  If it does not, then I guess it only fitting to introduce myself as "Dumb @$$".

Heartfelt greetings from Miami, Florida, of which I am a native.  My name is Kenny.  Now that I have completed my terribly brief formalities, I am off to navigate the PayPal Community abyss in search of an answer to a question I have.  

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Olivia

Greetings, KFCLAW123! Welcome to the Community!

You've absolutely come to the right place to introduce yourself. 🙂

Miami sounds really nice about now. Here in Omaha we're expecting a bunch of snow over the weekend. Of course, with the mild winter we've had, we're due.

Thanks for stopping by!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

posh80sprincess
Contributor
Contributor

Hey y'all out here in PayPal land...I am just popping through, checking out all the features PP offers their members 🙂 I am "posh80sprincess"--or you can call me, Megan 🙂 Been a PayPal member for about a year and 1/2 now and Heart it MOSTLY...it comes in very handy for all us online shopaholics! Smiley LOLlol

But any whooo...HI & BYE for the time being--Nice "meeting" ya! Smiley LOL

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi posh80sprincess,

I've been going back through some posts in the introduce yourself forums, and I came upon your post. Sorry I missed it when you made it! I wanted to welcome you to the forums! If you've got email notifications set up, hopefully you'll receive a notice that there's been a reply, and you'll come back and see this. 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

HeatherRiordan
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon. My name is Heather and a beginning PayPal user. I hope to meet new people and make new friends.

I do have a question though. I have a PayPal Personal Account. Is that what I should have when I would like to recieve payments from surveys that I do?

Thank You & God Bless,

Heather

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello HeatherRiordan and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

It is so nice to meet you. You have come to the right place to meet new people and make friends. There is a lot of good information floating around here with lots of great resources.

To answer your question, you may want to upgrade to a Premier or Business account if you will be accepting payments into your PayPal account. Here is an explanation of the different PayPal accounts. If you have any other business related or payment related questions please feel free to post them in the About Business board or About Payments board.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

HeatherRiordan
Contributor
Contributor

Misty,

Thank You very much for answering my question so promptly. You don't know how much better it has made me feel to know that someone actually responds back to you in less then 24 hours! One last question, does it cost to have a Premier or Business Account?

Thank You,

Heather

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

HeatherRiordan,

You are very welcome! I am glad you stopped in.

This is a great question! This particular board is a board designed for members to introduce themselves and to get to know one another. There is a greater likelihood of the question being answered in the About Business board. Try re-posting your question there.

~Misty

Login to Me Too

VeronickaLake
New Community Member
Hi! New to Community and soooo glad you are each out there!! Used to LOVE Paypal; still love the "idea" of it! But in addition to mistakes made on PP end; and receipt of very sarcastic, rude and poorly written email received, I am ready to close shop. Had success with one agent out of 4 I've spoken with in past week from their Claims Dept. HE ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGED PAYPAL'S error and apologized:)!! Yet nothing has been done, refunded, and now my online info. is "incorrect"?!?! Good thing I took plenty of screen shots in past weeks! Any advice?????
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi VeronickaLake! Welcome to the Community forums!

Thank you for introducing yourself here! I'm glad to know you've loved PayPal, and very sorry to hear you've had a poor experience.

The Community invites discussion about your experience - both to review your feedback and to try to find answers to your questions and resolve your issues. Please go ahead and make a post in the most relevant board and describe your issue, and give the Community an opportunity to try to help. One of the boards in the Help: Ask the Community section would be best if you have questions, and if you're looking to leave feedback, the best place for that would be My Feedback for PayPal. If you'd like tips about how best to write a post to elicit answers from the Community, this post is a great resource.

Thank you for joining the forums!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.