Help Us Please!!

garynorton366
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking for places to get family donations anybody have any ideas? My paypal account and email are <removed> Through an unforeseen turn of events mainly shady person me and my family have lost everything almost instantly. We are now homeless, Me, My 51 year old sick wife, and my kids. Trying to keep hospital bills paid and keep my kids in somewhat of a normal life has made it impossible for us to gain ground. It is almost Christmas and we are not gonna have  home. We are good people and have helped needy families before. In this world now days it is hard to get help. Does anyone have any ideas where to get help? I would like to have my family in a place by Christmas. Thank you for any information you can help us with. Thank You

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Beckygarrison
Contributor
Contributor
Their is a phone number 211 it is a foundation that helps people and Missouri valley that also help

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Beckygarrison
Contributor
Contributor
Their is a phone number 211 it is a foundation that helps people and Missouri valley that also help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.