HELLO ! NICE TO MEET EVERY ONE MY NAME IS HOLLAFORADOLLA

hollaforadolla
New Community Member

I;M PRETTY MUCH A NEWBIE... BEEN TEACHING MY SELF AND MADE PLENTY OF MISTAKES ALSO I NOTICE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF LYARS AND THIEF'S ON THE INTERNET ! IT'S A SHAME, INTERNET NEED POLICE TO FINE AND GET REVENUE TO LOWER TAXES....LOL    A POOR NEWBIE DON'T HAVE CHANCE TO GET AHEAD WITH ALL OF THIS SICK CHICKEN **bleep** !   ..... EXCUSE MY FRENCH

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

digiworld
New Community Member

Do not trust Ebay and PayPAl. I sold a camera for $5700 nine days ago and I still have received payment although the buyer paid. Everytime I inquire with PayPal they tell me a lie to string me along. They even lied to me prior to me shipping out the camera. I asked them if they payment was recieved and they told me yes and to go ahead and ship the camera. Every since then I've been told one lie after enother and now I am out of my camera and no money. Basically today PalPal me so what. Beware when selling on Ebay and supposably recieving payment through PayPal, because you are taking a risk you are not aware of and they hold the power to tell you "**bleep** Off".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.