Greetings Fellow Marketers and Entrepreneurs!

DiamondX
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone

My name is Deanna Fisher and I live in Maryland, USA.  I am honored to be among the many fellow Marketers and Entrepreneurs who use "PayPal."  I am super excited that I have found this community as there have been so many times that I have had questions and wasted a lot of time emailing.  Though "PayPal" has always given me excellent customer service, I prefer this method much better.  It appears that not only do you get answers pertaining to "PayPal," but some added bonus material as well.

I am an Internet Marketer and Owner/Admin for several traffic and surf exchanges as well as a private members only safelist.  I enjoy what I do and I appreciate the opportunity to help others.  Not just with traffic needs but also with positive direction on how to find and work with legitimate income opportunity services. 

I am open minded and love great community conversations. So much to learn.......

I thank you all for welcoming me to your community and look forward to sharing with like minded folks like you.  Wishing you great success always.

Regards,

Deanna

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.