Freedoms R future

8rightfam3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everybody my name is Roberto. I had this thought one time to open up my own business I have to start off what would be coming during the first thing to begin and great success but I'm going to need you guys help with that. UC nearly majority of my adulthood I pushed a nine to five I worked overnight shifts I've had two jobs I've struggles on the street. But what's been really bothering me lately is what did I really want to do open the door to myself for many more opportunities right now I'm asking for people to do is help me get to this goal that I have seen I have project in front of me it's simple I'm asking people that means you to donate for this goal I still struggle till this day talking to you people building a business relationship with one another will open up many more doors for trades my phone dacian that's a start off as a non-profit which would be an opening to save ends for an empty building to process manufacturing business my donation that I really would require is whatever you wish to give every little bit is a blessing and it counts I have a primary goal to reach there's not a number involved they can hit it as you can see on my headline Freedom's our future so I look at it as a god-given blessing to be able to announce that it's a step closer to achieving a goal that I've been driving for a long time this goal was going to help a lot of things it's going to build a lot of things and progressed so much ambition so much smiles and great futures for everybody to the point where they don't have to sit there and go through what I went through every little bit counts if you wish to put an achievement into it we can talk more about it if you want to sit down sometime and discuss business proposition and what my goal is in this I appreciate your time if you finish reading this and once again it's going to be non profit for right now it's just donations for facility like a vacant building for sale and it's going to start from the bottom up bless you guys and I do think you for your time
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

I been homeless since may 2019,, Can someone help me I'm hungry can someone help? need some shoes and socks, cash donations appreciated also I need assistance starting a online business generating income rather quickly with little start up cost. M.h Mentors, Leaders who's looking to duplicate themselves my training, coaching, a successful money system online business to me, VICTOR,,, A [ P.H.D. (Poor Hungry, Determined)] 41 year old black/spanish being fighting/persisting through the daily bumps and dead ends, please IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE HELP IF NOT, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.