probleme de paiement impossible code erreur 10002

cyril83
Contributeur
Contributeur

bonjour lors de ma validation avec paypal j'obtiens ce message alors que mes code installation sont correct ? je suis sur prestashop 1.6.1.17 module bien installé et sur serveur 1and1 .

<b>PayPal response:</b>
TIMESTAMP -> 2018-02-09T06:58:58Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

pouvez vous m'expliquer ou se situe cette erreur je vous en remercie beaucoup .

Login to Me Too
2 RÉPONSES 2

MTS_Andre
Modérateur
Modérateur

The error 10002 can only arise for one of the following reasons:

1) wrong API credentials, check that you are using the LIVE credentials for the LIVE environment and the SANDBOX credentials for the test environment. Also verify that the API credentials have been copied and pasted correctly without any space before or after the value.

2) your cart/eCommerce is set to the wrong environment: check in your integration if it is set on LIVE or SANDBOX

3) wrong endpoint of your API calls, check at this link if it is correct (if you are using an eCommerce solution check eventually with the module developer)

Also check that in your integration is not set to the TEST environment anywhere that would bring you in a Sandbox environment rather than LIVE.

Login to Me Too

JCBillot
Membre
Membre
Bonjour, Où trouve-t-on les identifiants API SVP? Je ne peux pas valider mon PayPal Professionnel sur mon site de vente ! Merci d'avance !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.