Smart Button doesn't work on wordpress

MarineW
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hi everyone, (en français en dessous pour les francophones)

I settled two types of button for my website : one regular button and 2 smart buttons.

My website is on wordpress and I use Beaver builder. 

My issue is that smart button are turning me crazy : sometimes they look fine on the builder and then when I publish nothing is on my actual website. Sometimes when I look back at my builder the two smart buttons remained, sometimes just one of them. 
And at moments, when I'm typing the code, the smart button appear just for one second and then disappear. 

What is going on ? 

A regular button will look really ugly on my website and I wanted so bad the appearence of the smart buttons, but I've been there for hours and still have no solution. 

thanks for your help !

Salut les francophones 😉
Voilà mon soucis : les boutons normaux fonctionnent sur mon site wordpress (avec beaver builder). Mais mes smart buttons font n'importe quoi.

Soit j'arrive à les installer, ils ont l'air trop beaux et fonctionnent sur le builder, mais dés que je publie et que je sors de l'interface ils n'apparaissent pas sur mon site. 

Soit je fais la même chose est seulement l'un des deux est publié. 

Soit je fais la même chose et aucun n'est publié mais l'un des deux est visible sur le builder et l'autre a disparu. 

Je suis dessus depuis des heures je ne trouve aucune solution et je commence à desespérer...pourriez vous m'aider ? Merci beaucoup !

Login to Me Too
0 RÉPONSES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.