Waiting 5-10 days for Credit card? Wtf

Alee818
New Community Member

Why doesn’t PayPal offer a virtual credit card while waiting for the physical credit card so we are able to purchase things. For example I need to purchase business plane tickets and I am not able to bc I have to wait 5-10days with usps when all enveloped mail is 2-3 days. THIS FOR MY BUSINESS NOT PESONAL. So certain things have come the business account not my personal and telling me to just use my personal account does not solve it when I need it to reflect it was for my business. NOT TRACKING THE CARDS BEING SENT OUT MEANS YOU ARE GIVING OUR CC TO ANYONE TO USE BC THE WRONG ADDRESS JUST GOT MY CARD AND ALL THEY NEED IS MY ZIPCODE WHICH IS ON THE ENVELOPE TO USE MY CARD. So instead of protecting our information you are giving it away. How reassuring.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

not_here

Hi @Alee818 

You'll find that I put my response to the questions in bold below. Also, can you confirm when you say "Credit Card" are you speaking about the PayPal Business Debit Card?  

Why doesn’t PayPal offer a virtual credit card while waiting for the physical credit card so we are able to purchase things. Good suggestion, I will bring this up to our product team. 

For example I need to purchase business plane tickets and I am not able to bc I have to wait 5-10days with usps when all enveloped mail is 2-3 days. THIS FOR MY BUSINESS NOT PESONAL. So certain things have come the business account not my personal and telling me to just use my personal account does not solve it when I need it to reflect it was for my business. NOT TRACKING THE CARDS BEING SENT OUT MEANS YOU ARE GIVING OUR CC TO ANYONE TO USE BC THE WRONG ADDRESS JUST GOT MY CARD AND ALL THEY NEED IS MY ZIPCODE WHICH IS ON THE ENVELOPE TO USE MY CARD. So instead of protecting our information you are giving it away. How reassuring. I understand the concern and will also bring this up to our product team.

Thanks, 

Christina 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Login to Me Too

Marky863
Contributor
Contributor

@not_here 

So is that right the business card is the zsame as crexdit?

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @Marky863,

No, the PayPal Business debit card is not the same as the PayPal credit card. The links provided give you information on the differences between the two. Hope this helps!

Christina 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.