To prepare for the Payment Card Industry (PCI) mandated security upgrade deadline of June 30, 2018, PayPal plans a series of tests to verify that our API endpoints meet the latest security standards. Please see HERE for more details. Please direct any questions HERE
Upcoming Change to PayPal Subscriptions Beginning May22nd 2018, changes will be made to the way PayPal creates, manages, and displays subscriptions. Click here for an FAQ related to the upcoming changes being made to PayPal subscriptions.
I am working on a custom payment system for my blog (PHP), and now I am trying to implement the IPN system.
I have fully copied the PayPal php example, but no matter what I do, I always get an INVALID response when validating the IPN request.
I have read tons of other topics explaining the same problem and still can't find a solution.
- I am using the OFFICIAL code example
- I am using the sandbox IPN address
- I have tried with and without setting a value in 'payment_date' , because many others suggested that the problem is in the plus sign inside the date.
- Tried with and without https:// at my end
- I have tested the code on 2 different servers, from 2 different PayPal developer accounts.
And each and every time the response of the validation is INVALID.
I am almost ready to give up...
Thanks in advance!
There are currently 4 topics with no reply in this section, all about this specific problem.
At least some of your tech team, can step up and confirm the problem?
I've even emailed myself the message sent by Paypal and my return message to verify myself that the message is the exact same. I get a green light from the IPN Simulator but the response is always INVALID.