Pay(you`re not my)pal thieves and liars.

temp20180723
Contributor
Contributor

This disgusting organisation is not fit for purpose.They employ incompetent staff and treat the customer with disdain.

On the 8th July`18 I transferred two x £36 that had been sat in my paypal account for weeks.My money! By the 10th,my monies had still not appeared in my bank account,so I withdrew the final £4.85(don`t leave ANY money in your painpal account,folks)...and low&behold it was in my bank account within minutes.That little test completed,I rang painpal and they claimed their systems had suffered a major malfunction and that my 2 x £36 would be in my account within the 72 hours that incompetent organisation give themselves.They said that my case had been "escalated"....one of those meaningless company terms used to fob people off with.

Monies still not in my account by the afternoon of Fri 13th,unlucky for some,I rang them and got some squeaky little incompetent,barely out of school I`d say....and we`re not talking Western school.She was less use than a chocolate teapot,kept me on hold for 30 mins,with the obligatory repetitive noise one has to put up with from this type of rip-off organisation.Claimed to not be able to do a thing about my case.I asked to be put onto her overlords,but I reckon she put me on hold to do her nails,have a cuppa or `whatever` with her supervisor.

I recorded both calls,will put them on social media.Something needs to be done about these large organisations that are not being regulated.

Update:Still no money in my account,and it`s the 16th.Apparently technical team are looking into it....again...yeah,of course they are!

Paypal email service just sends people around on a loop.

Phoning them in some hut abroad has them telling you they can do nothing about returning the money they`ve thieved from you....and they put you on hold for half hour but don`t put you through to anybody.This organisation is a disgrace.

Anyone any ideas,I asked their little girl today to put me through to complaints and she just said she was going to end the call and hung up,for no good reason.I recorded the call,as with all my calls,anyone recommend the best outlet for these calls to expose paypal?I was shown how to put stuff on youtube yesterday,so must give them a go first.

Paypal are a closed shop,a law unto themselves.Loop back to the customer with emails,they don`t answer them,I have three so-called emails from paypal that are not email responses at all.Switchboard operatives who all claim to not be able to deal with one`s case.A self-governing,self-policing multinational organisation that is not fit to run the smallest operations,let alone a multi billion dollar organisation handling people`s money! 

What can I do about getting my money into my account and compensation,from these unregulated scumbags? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.