buyer received crap and seller rejoice

bumbedOut
New Community Member

I bought brand new PSP from Jay Chow for $132.50 us.  He sent me a $3 wall  plugin.  When I dispute it, he told me to send it back to a given address somewhere in China.

Sheng HeQi
ZhiDan Lu 155 Hao
XiangGang Ge 3F/B
Shanghai, SH 200065
CHINA

I did so and asked for a stamped receipt from the USPS.  Then the communication is cut off--nothing more from the seller.  When I escalate the dispute into a claim, PayPal asked me to send the disputed item to another address(Jay Chow's real address:

14622 Ventura Blvd, Ste 102
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
United States
) here in the United States.  Figures.  I no longer have the item and PayPal kept on demanding for an online tracking number.  The stamped receipt from the post office did not mean anything.  So this seller, Jay Chow, robbed me of $132.50 and the $3 plugin I sent back plus shipping and handling + gas to the post office + headaches--all with the help of PayPal. 

Fact:

PayPal will do nothing unless you have an online trackng number--no matter you're sending back crap to the seller, who sent it to you as a decoy in the first place.  Stamped receipt don't work anymore nowadays.

Fact:

Anyone can now make a decent living by advertising expensive items online and then sending the buyer crap.  When the buyer disputes the item, just tell him/her to send it back--giving him a fake address somewhere in a third world country.  Most likely these buyers will not know how to get an online tracking number when they try to send the crap back to the seller.  What a living for the seller!--PayPal will be by your side.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.