Customer Service Phone Number

jkamm
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have the customer service phone number? There is a dead link on the PayPal site and I really need to contact them. Tried email but no response so far.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Customer Service:
1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14
Solved

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Customer Service:
1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Login to Me Too

jkamm
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Heather. I appreciate the information.

Login to Me Too

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Toll Free  

1-888-221-1161

You are welcome

Login to Me Too

LynnH
Contributor
Contributor

That phone number is meerly a basic Paypal Number that takes you to MANILLA!  I have tried 5 times to speak to someone about an issue that has been going on for a week.

Does anyone have a clue how to speak to Paypal in the USA?  It used to be that you'd call and speak to an American in Nebraska and always got your questions answered and problems resolved.  Paypal "customer service" is anything but service now.  Very disappointing and frustrating as a long time Paypal user.

Login to Me Too

Sobearcat
New Community Member

The number on the PayPal Card is:

1-866-888-6080

Login to Me Too

rlknighten
Contributor
Contributor

What are the actual hours of phone support?  It is now 7:30pm PST on a Saturday and calling the phone support number produces an "offices closed" with the information that the hours are . . . you guessed it . . . till 8pm PST.

Login to Me Too

necar

I called the Customer Services Phone Number and got the automated response system. It kept asking me for my Web PIN number from the web page that does not work. What number can I call to actually talk to somebody at PayPal without jumping through endless hoops???? Get your web site working!!!

Login to Me Too

desperado9996
Contributor
Contributor

i need email address for paypal if someone have plzz tell me

Login to Me Too

rlknighten
Contributor
Contributor

Look at:  http://www.**bleep**-paypal.com/paypal_contact_information.html#paypaladdresses

I tried including the email addresses, but they were not allowed!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.