Add additional email to existing PayPal account?

Necie
New Community Member

I have a PayPal account that I created a few years ago. Now I'm working on an Evite and I need people to pay when they RSVP. Evite is using my more recent e-mail address but I'm wondering what will happen to those payments because I don't have a PayPal account associated with that e-mail. Should I create a new PayPal account with this e-mail address or can I add it to my existing PayPal account?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

atombaum
Contributor
Contributor

I was hoping to find the answer to a similar question. I am receiving funds to a second email address and followed the steps to associate the second address to my account, but do not see the funds in my account. Where are they? Is there a delay before they show up in my account?

Login to Me Too

inshapeladies
New Community Member

Help! I have the same question. We sent an evite out from a different email address then our Paypal account. Now we are worried about transfer of funds. Can Anyone help with this one?

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You can have up to 8 email addresses associated with your PayPal Account.   Tip, you ensure that you verify each addtional new address.

Note, it's important to understand for the folks who are creating their item button code online that online button creator will only use your Primary Account email address.   If a different email address is needed then you must make the needed email address the Primary Account email address.

For other 3rd party services that require you to provide a PayPal Account email address, you can use any of the 8 addresses you have.   And if you are manually coding your item button code in clear text, you can also use any of the 8 addresses you have.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.