why are ALL my funds/payments being held? I have 100% feedback

montanamining23
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I signed on to my account and there was a red bar at the top of my home page that stated "From now on, money you receive will be held in a temporary balance." Has anyone else gotten a message like this?

I had holds in the past when I first started selling. A random one here and there, but just yesterday alone they held over $300 in payments. I have to pay, out of pocket to ship all these items and wait for them to release funds to me. One item is going to cost me $46.00 because it's going to Australia!!

I have spoken to about 7 different people, from both eBay and Paypal. Both sides say it's the other one issuing the holds and they don't know why. It seems to me that if this were legal (which I doubt that is is) that they should have a better system for explaining to us exaclty why this is happening.

I have 62 positive feedbacks totalling 100% I have only had one dispute for a item that "was not received" but I provided tracking and the dispute was close din my favor. I have been a member for over a year and have 37 DSR ratings in the last month. All my ratings are 4.8 or higher. Why is this happening????

Does anyone know who I can talk to to get some info?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

bigseller
New Community Member

I have been a seller on ebay for 8 years, on average approx £500 per week, for the last 2 weeks paypal have put my money on hold, they have over £1000! if i was a small business i would off folded, all items have been posted as per paypals instructions, i am sure this is illegal but not sure who to ask. Paypal are a bank, holding my money, i asked if they would be paying my lost interest from the 21 days, of course not!!. please let me know if this is illegal and i will get them by the short and curlies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.