where is my refund

hernandezjc
Contributor
Contributor

I had the seller refund my money to me ebay sent me a message stating this so I come to paypal site and I am showing that the refund is complete but I am showing nothing on my visa card. I called visa customer service and they said they are not showing anything being posted to my visa account. I was told by pay pal that since it is a card it would show up on my card with in 24 hours of refund. I am not showing anything I am showing my pay pal is a balance of 0 what is going on

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

cwms19
New Community Member

I am having the same issue!! Money has not been posted back to my bank account. I have tried calling customer service and there is no agent. Told they are observing holiday. PayPal has been unresponsive!

Login to Me Too

Jham3090
Contributor
Contributor

I'm waiting on a 220 dollar refund from tiger direct said they issued refund on 21st and that it would take 1-3 days to show on my paypal..everyone else get theirs?

Login to Me Too

rcm999
Contributor
Contributor

@Jham3090 wrote:

I'm waiting on a 220 dollar refund from tiger direct said they issued refund on 21st and that it would take 1-3 days to show on my paypal..everyone else get theirs?

Credits through PayPal are normally a day or two behind in showing up on your account from what they claim, especially if you paid with a credit card or direct transfer that went through PayPal.  They may process the credit, but the extra time is because of your financial institution's lag time.  Add in the fact that this is Christmas week and more than likely no one was supporting a full staff this week only pushed things back another day or so.  Under normal circumstances, I will see my credit in about five days, not 1-3 days.  Give it until Monday, then make an inquiry.

Login to Me Too

Jham3090
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks RCM for the response...I kind of figured that's what was going on with the whole Holiday's which they probably didn't work Christmas Eve or Christmas.  I've been keeping an eye on it so hopefully It will show up soon. Unfortunately this is the time of year we all want our money! lol

Login to Me Too

Littlebitsdelta
Contributor
Contributor

To be honest I am sick of paypal not only did they ask me with which card did I want to pay for and when I picked one it used a completely different card, that **bleep**ed my financial statement up. Then When the seller decided to refund my money only if I give my other card to him for payment he sales me something he didn't even have. I wait and wait for my money to get back into my account but instead Paypal has it just sitting in their account, It seems like it's a way for them to keep a buck on everyone else's dime. I just feel used by this company and I can honestly say this will most LIKELY BE MY LAST TIME ever Using them. HOPE WE ALL GET OUR MONEY BACK LIKE WE SHOULD!! IT'S REAL FUNNY THAT SOMEONE CAN TAKE MY MONEY OUT WITH A ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON BUT IT TAKES DAYS AND WEEKS TO CLICK THE SAME BUTTON TO REFUND OUR MONEY BACK TO US! GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE AND HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR IS A BRIGHT ONE!

Login to Me Too

robinb302
New Community Member

im having the same issue also when i signed up with a special offer i was supposed to get back %5 after my third transaction  ive spent about $200  should have a refund from pay pal but nothing  when i contacted them they said they dont know anything about it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.