where do u find the conformation code for your credit debit card at??

im_arab

hoow do i get my 4 digit card credit card or debit card confirmation code at i cant fid it i just want my money back so i cant get some stuf!!!! 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Credit cards would receive the 4 digit code on a line with a US $1.95 (or equivalent in some other countries) charge. The number would appear before the word PayPal on your credit card statement. To enter your PayPal code, log in to your PayPal account, click Profile at the top of the page and click Credit Cards under Financial Information. Upon entering the proper code, that amount is refunded to your PayPal balance.

Bank accounts are sent two random deposits to establish that there's a good path between PayPal and your bank for future transactions, as well as to demonstrate that the account holder has access to the records for the bank account on file with PayPal. It can take up to 3 days to complete the verification process. Once you enter your bank account details, PayPal will make 2 small deposits (less than $1.00) into your account. After you confirm the deposit amounts, PayPal will link your account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

kry13
New Community Member

Did you apply for the paypal credit card and where approved?

Login to Me Too

mattchew61

The 1.95 charge does not include a four digit confirmation number. Instead, the line says "POS DEBIT PAYPAL INC 402-935-7733 C" --that long number at the end doesnt include somewhere in it the four digit number, does it? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.