viewing order details in multi-order shipping or account overview

bdreams
New Community Member

Hi. I just started taking orders through paypal for two separate products and I'm wondering if there's any way to see which product is being ordered on the main paypal page without clicking the details link for every single order. The two products are priced the same so no way to tell at a glance which one is being ordered.

alternatively, if the name of the product appeared when I open the multi-order shipping tool, I'd be fine with that. but unfortunately they don't. The order details window in multi-order shipping usually just says N/A, so I guess that means the order information isn't being sent to that tool. The only exception is when someone orders through eBay, then I can see order details just fine.

customer support said something about Buy Now buttons not sending order details properly but I'm not sure I buy it. anyone have any suggestions or am I doomed to click on every single order before shipping them out?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.