view limits button???

nak
Contributor
Contributor

When attempting to make a very small online purchase, I receive the prompt:

"You have exceeded your per transaction limit. To lift this limit, click View Limits on you Account Overview page."

However, I can't find this View Limits button. It does not exist. The status of my account is "verified" ...I understand that this means that the View Limits button is not available and that there should not be a limit, in which case why I am being prompted with the above message?

Other posts on this topic have been of very little assistance. Please reply with practical instruction or advice, not with obvious questions like "Have you verified your account?" or unhelpful statements like "If your account is verified the button is not available". I repeat: the status of my account is "VERIFIED".

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

SeattleChris
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting to see all the "can't find View Limits" link help messages - and this is the one thread that has a "Solved" check box by it.  Solved because this explains that there is no solution.

I am glad to learn what a futile effort it is to solve this before I spend more effor.  I tried sending paypal the following message. No help.

I have read "Do you want to receive and withdraw larger amounts? Log in to your PayPal account to find out how. Click View Limits on your Account Overview page."

I can not see a "View Limits" link anywhere.

Login to Me Too

testmeout
Contributor
Contributor

I doesn't work for me...Paypal system is dumb dumb dumb....I added several cards and PP closed my account...stupid..

Login to Me Too

kane
New Community Member

I can't believe this issue still exist from you calling and starting this thread in Nov of 2009. Paypal are big boy's. FIX IT

Login to Me Too

Daniel_DAT
New Community Member

So we can't make adjustments to Spending and ATM limits?

I use PayPal for the questionable sites and would like to have a small limit in case I do get robbed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.