this is joke on us.

your_turn_2_bid
Contributor
Contributor

$21.23

its nothing to paypal but interest only.

Why not return from where money was paid from the start.

I will quit ebay.

its not worth the feedback from paypal.

just pay us on time, its our money.

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

Des46

Thanks for the Gunbrokers.com tip. I've been a member since 1998 and Ebay has over run itself with garbage, the only one making money is Ebay. I don't use it much any more because of all the junk  and "over technology" its too hard to make a buck nowadays!

Login to Me Too

agfickle
Contributor
Contributor

i'm not really sure what everyone is so upset about on here, but i will say that i am wary of using free sites.  usually, it means they are poorly managed and there is no one to contact for support.  (craig's list comes quickly to mind.)  i, for one, am really grateful to paypal for catching someone trying to break into my account from an ip address in korea & quickly clearing up the problem.  i like getting what i pay for.

Login to Me Too

Lovethebluesman
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I fully disagree with you!
Login to Me Too

REGRET

I won't use this means...PayPal could take from my bank but the refund doesn't happen....I'll use debit card and then cancel and NEVER use again.

Login to Me Too

fraciamy
Contributor
Contributor

i have found sev other websites like ebay that does not charge an arm and a leg...online auctions  is only 8 dollars a month but now ecrater is completely free... but still researching others to find where more people gather...

as far as paypal... i still use it because its so secure... and any troubles i have had i have called and they have helped me work them out-- including disputes in my favor... I have not found anything else that does not charge like paypal and that is so easy to use and or work with you on issues... i like paypal dont like the charges they charge but cant find anything yet that protects like they do!!!  I will pay for that protection!

Login to Me Too

michaelw304
New Community Member

I THINK IT IS A TRADE OFF, JUST LIKE YOU DO. LET ME ADD THAT I WONDER WHY

PEOPLE GRIPE ABOUT EBAY FEES WHEN THE ARE GETTING SUCH HUGE EXPOSURE

FOR THEIR PRODUCTS. IT IS THIS  ENTITLEMENT ATTITUDE THAT LEFTISTS ARE PROMOTING.

Login to Me Too

dragonflygirl
New Community Member

Trust me, "Leftists" had nothing to do with it, and I'm a politically unaffiliated voter. Nope, I'm pretty sure that the "Leftists" did not get together and plot this. This happened because of greed. Plain, unadulterated greed and as long as people use Ebay, they will continue their practices.

An organized boycott would probably get their attention, a tactic that liberal activists have successfully used in the past, all the from Cesar Chavez's boycott for grapes, to the consumer boycott of tuna to get it dolphin safe, it has been a very successful strategy to bring big corporations to their knees.

It's all about the principle of patronage, which is quite familiar to we artists.

If we do not give our patronage, therefore our money, to these places, then they will do what they have to to bring their policies into line with what the consumer demands.

So, say a boycott is organized that denies ebay the fees from one days worth of listings, oh and OUCH! That's agonna hurt!

So, if people are really feeling vindictive, then say they skip two days. This gets Ebay again. Ebay is the parent company that owns PayPal, so in a way, it gets 'em both.

One of the tactics that has worked successfully in the past, and is threatening to bring down our nation, is partisanship. The simple facts are thus:

No matter what color you vote, if you are a seller, then you are getting the shaft. No matter what your political leanings. Liberals, Conservatives, and all stripes in between and outlying, sell on Ebay.

Next, if you want change, then you must be proactive and willing to do what is necessary to affect that change.

Divide and conquer is a tactic that the large corporations have used successfully in the past, and continue to use to great effect.

We all sit and blamestorm, and they laugh all the way to the bank.

I'd call it a successful strategy.

My guess is that as long as the sheep fight amongst themselves, the wolves will feast....

Login to Me Too

txonline
Contributor
Contributor

Consumer boycott of tuna to get it dolphin safe, it has been a very successful strategy to bring big corporations to their knees. It's all about the principle of patronage, which is quite familiar to we artists. If we do not give our patronage, therefore our money, to these places, then they will do what they have to to bring their policies into line with what the consumer demands. So, say a boycott is organized that denies eBay the fees from one days worth of listings, oh and OUCH! That's agony hurt!    

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

YES UNIT for a COMMON GOAL... Please  say a Prayer for your COUNTRY.....PLEASE DO  NOT bear  FALL WITNESS against they nabior........  WE  are  AMERICANS under ONE  GOD  and ONE NATION under GOD..........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

SO pls THINK about YOUR few WORDS before  POSTING ///shouting  them out   from the MOUNTAIN TOP'S  >>  FOX NEW NETWORK<<<<<<<<<<<<<, is WORKINg to HELP RE ===INFORM America  >>>>>>> FOX NEW NEXT WORK >>>>>>>>>>>>>is  A PROVEN PAGE IN HISTORY..   THAT......... RUSH // GLEN BEACK /// SARAH PALINE   MAYBE just the  RIGHT VOICE of HOPE CHANGE WE HAVE been PRAYING For,......

Ask GOD in YOUR HEART can  they  be TELLING the truth,,..Then  have the COURAGE to BELIEVE YOUR HEART

Login to Me Too

Winnifred
Contributor
Contributor

Entitlement  attitude that "Leftists are promoting?"  What nonsense!  This is about ethics in business.  PayPal has no right to hold OUR money. They are the ones who seem to think they are entitled to hold sellers money. Typical of big business now - they have all the power & we are left frustrated and helpless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.