this is joke on us.

your_turn_2_bid
Contributor
Contributor

$21.23

its nothing to paypal but interest only.

Why not return from where money was paid from the start.

I will quit ebay.

its not worth the feedback from paypal.

just pay us on time, its our money.

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

ciaobambina
Contributor
Contributor

paypal is a fraud.  If you request a transfer from your account to your bank, they create some nebulous email regarding the "security of your account" which places it on hold until resolved.  This is a ruse so that they can hold your money - they are not worried about your security, the thieves.  Imagine doing this to millions of accounts!!! It is fraud and people have to stop using paypal or any institution that uses paypal as the only option for payment.  I will not do business with EBAY unless other forms of payment are available. 

Login to Me Too

alohacoconut
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to join in the Class Action Suit.   Paypal not only holding my reserve over 60 days,  the whole reserve account disappeared.  I have talked to several agents,email them,  sending them my transaction statement but they are not responding.   Subsequently,  I closed my eBay store and plan not to sell any item through eBay.   It is a shame that Paypal is not  serving us well and bringing hardship on Sellers.

Please advise how to register in the Class Action Suit.

Christine Onishi

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@alohacoconut wrote:

I would like to join in the Class Action Suit.   Paypal not only holding my reserve over 60 days,  the whole reserve account disappeared.  I have talked to several agents,email them,  sending them my transaction statement but they are not responding.   Subsequently,  I closed my eBay store and plan not to sell any item through eBay.   It is a shame that Paypal is not  serving us well and bringing hardship on Sellers.

Please advise how to register in the Class Action Suit.

Christine Onishi

Hi Christine,

I posted the email from the law firm yesterday on all of the active forums but they have been deleted.

Suggest you go to letssuepaypal dot  com and click on status of class action, the contact information is there--call the number to join in.

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I have been supportive of this issue for some time and post links and news to read--not sure everyone bothers to read the news or not.  I have suggested this before and I have not read a single post in return.

Now Listen if you are interested in trying this theory then  I am going to only post this one more time.

First enroll in PayPal's money market account:

Put your money to work for you. With the PayPal Money Market Fund, all you need is a balance to start earning a rate of return.
Withdraw your funds at any time
No minimum investment
Managed by the experts at Barclays Global Investors-- This is not controlled by PayPal in anyway--it is a security  by law and governed by the SEC with a prospectus and run by Barclays.  I have been in the money market for years and the interest earned is insignicant but my funds were only held for a short time in January and then released without me doing anything.
                                       Why is this important?

Paypal cannot touch your interest per their user agreement.
5.3 Money Market Fund. You will not receive any earnings on the funds that PayPal handles for you unless you enroll in the Money Market Fund.

If we believe that one of the sole purposes of this is for ebay/paypal to make money on our held funds  by collecting interest then this would prevent that occurence.  In my opinion this is worth trying.  You might just get your funds released and be safe for future transactions.

If you try this please post if and when anything happens negative or postitive. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Login to Me Too

FJG
Contributor
Contributor

They don't give you interest on the "held" funds, only on "availble funds" would be nice since the money is technically ours and is just being held for "customer protection" I got my funds back after waiting so I don't care but someone mentioned they are operating as a proxy, not sure what that's about but the interest definitely would be nice considering seller's encounter losses when not having the funds neccessary to conduct business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.