this is joke on us.

your_turn_2_bid
Contributor
Contributor

$21.23

its nothing to paypal but interest only.

Why not return from where money was paid from the start.

I will quit ebay.

its not worth the feedback from paypal.

just pay us on time, its our money.

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

paul
Contributor
Contributor

This crap with paypal and ebay the boss caused many former stores including my own which was selling like hotcakes to suddenly close because ebay got its 2.9 percent cut and pispal got its 2.9 percent cut of my scant profits then they took 33%in the rolling reserve and i had to endure 6 months of subsidizing my store and what a joke that was.When the monster of greed wakes up after it lost most members that wont take their corruption any more then they will ask us to come back that they are under a new president and things have changed then it will be the same manoor all over again.

Login to Me Too

paul
Contributor
Contributor
I was at fault in losing my store and did't have a scant idea of what the bleep I was doing and soon when the store re opens I learned more about a store and I do own a pro-store and it sells well and its owned by E=BAY and I have 100% control of it with 100000 products and its a learning experience.Do most of us who blame this company for our bad decisions so to speak and know what the bleep its all about while they whine.
Login to Me Too

truth
New Community Member

Don't forget eBay and payPal work to getter both they have the contract you have no account with payPal  you can't sell or buy on eBay this is joke .Long is they have seller and buyer they do all.

Login to Me Too

miquela
Contributor
Contributor

You are so right, they think they can steal undue profits, remember paypal, your greedy idiots, it is better do do well and sleep well than to steal and have to look behind your backs. Yes I am talking about everybody leaving and going to Craigs lists or some other place, man, the recessions has hit all of us and we will not take you stealing our hard earned profits. That's what I thing about what paypal and eBay is doing. I have made more money and less cost ratio with Craigs list.

WAKE UP PAYPAL< EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@paul wrote:

This crap with paypal and ebay the boss caused many former stores including my own which was selling like hotcakes to suddenly close because ebay got its 2.9 percent cut and pispal got its 2.9 percent cut of my scant profits then they took 33%in the rolling reserve and i had to endure 6 months of subsidizing my store and what a joke that was.When the monster of greed wakes up after it lost most members that wont take their corruption any more then they will ask us to come back that they are under a new president and things have changed then it will be the same manoor all over again.

Login to Me Too

AuctionLovers
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the inforcontessa, I've been on facebook for a while now and have never found this, must not advertise it much.  How did you come accross it?

The only thing I don't like about it, is it doesn'thave a search engine, and you can't do your research on completed items, but it's definatly worth checking out and I'm going to for sure try it out.

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

Morenina
Contributor
Contributor

That is exactly my problem with GrapeWorm, it does not have a search engine, so you cannot locate your items fast because you have to go through all of the listings.

I am going to suggest it to GrapeWorm and see what happens.  What I resorted to do instead is to advertise on the ebay listings that my item is also listed in GrapeWorm and that if they choose GrapeWorm, the item is $5.00-$10.00 less and I include in the shipping price the delivery confirmation with the insurance.

Ebay makes too much money off of us, I for once have to pay about $387 to ebay alone for final value fee and who knows how much Paypal takes for every received payment.

I listed some of my items on GrapeWorm this morning, no one so far has resorted to buy the item from GrapeWorm instead of ebay.

Login to Me Too

potonian
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering why sellers  buy delievery confirmations numbers for items sold on ebay.  of course it helps to  be able to know they did get the item.... but I think some sellers are under the false impression that a delievery confirmation number is a tracking number.  it is NOT.

and if a buyer files a dispute against the seller...you  will find out that paypal does NOT allow delivery confirmations numbers to be used as tracking numbers....and so as soon as you put in the del. #  your response to the dispute is rejected.    this is the biggest flaw i see with paypal on ebay...because the USPS does NOT have tracking numbers...so if a buyer ships that way and its disuputed  then you  automatically lose...theres no recourse at all without a tracking number.  UPS provides tracking numbers but it costs too much to use for small items as opposed to the costs of USPS.   I think most sellers do not realize a delievery confirmation number is worthless in a dispute.

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@potonian wrote:

Just wondering why sellers  buy delievery confirmations numbers for items sold on ebay.  of course it helps to  be able to know they did get the item.... but I think some sellers are under the false impression that a delievery confirmation number is a tracking number.  it is NOT.

and if a buyer files a dispute against the seller...you  will find out that paypal does NOT allow delivery confirmations numbers to be used as tracking numbers....and so as soon as you put in the del. #  your response to the dispute is rejected.    this is the biggest flaw i see with paypal on ebay...because the USPS does NOT have tracking numbers...so if a buyer ships that way and its disuputed  then you  automatically lose...theres no recourse at all without a tracking number.  UPS provides tracking numbers but it costs too much to use for small items as opposed to the costs of USPS.   I think most sellers do not realize a delievery confirmation number is worthless in a dispute.

I am sorry but that does not make any sense at all.  I can track my usps shipping from beginning to end with the USPS track and confirm number.  The only extra thing I could think of would be to pay for signature confirmation.. You state that it is nice to know that the buyer did receive the parcel by using delivery confirmation numbers but I truly fail to see the difference.  I just read through the PayPal user agreement line by line and posted a very long post on the "HORRIBLE IDEA" forum on page 113 and no where in the user agreement does it state what is acceptable as to what constitutes a tracking number.  I am curious how you came upon this distinction and did you verify it to be true? I am very curious.  Would appreciate this information. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.