so apparantley paypal can take my money?

st3ezy
Contributor
Contributor

What is going on? this is ridiculous.  Ive been waiting on a transfer of payment to go to my bank account but instead paypal decides to withdraw money from my account when I never bought anything!  What is going on? I was this close to closing my paypal account as soon as my payment transferred.  Paypal has to be doing something illegal here and im **bleep**

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Amanda411

Hi st3ezy,

Is it possible that you accidentally selected to add funds rather than to withdraw funds from your PayPal account? Have the funds that were withdrawn from your bank account been credited to your PayPal account balance?

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Elvis58
Contributor
Contributor

Rude & Crude !!! - PayPal Customer Service Lacks a LOT !!

PayPal charged my bank account for my eBay fees!!

When asked how they did that, since my bank info was NOT tied

to PayPal, They replied - "We show that no bank information is on file"

Well DUH! - I NEVER gave it to PayPal ........ now, they want ALL my bank info

to look into this **bleep**-up?

Fat Chance! - after 9 years on eBay, I'm done and my bank and I

will be looking into filing charges with the F.B.I. for bank Fraud!

Login to Me Too

Stabier
Contributor
Contributor

yeah, Paypal took my money, even though I requested and just got my check, the buyer claimed there was an unauthorized transaction when of course, he/she did the transaction and then got the product and said they never authorized the transaction. What does paypal do? Takes the money I earned gives it back to the buyer, lets the buyer keep the item, and now says I owe them $450, they took the rest of the money in the account and more saying that I owe them BECAUSE I withdrew $500 out, even though it was my hard earned money, they now say I owe them, which in other words, I would say they, paypal, just stole $900 from me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.