shipping not showing up. Please help! :)

sheptherabbit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi-

I have set up a site with simple add to cart buttons. Originally I had added the shipping charge on each button but realized that didn't work properly so read here about setting up Shipping Calculations. I changed my shipping rate to quantity between 1 and up a 7.95 shipping rate but now no shipping is coming up. I currently have Override shipping methods per transaction Off. (although I also tried it On and it didn't work that way either - reading everything has made me confused which way I'm supposed to have it) And I also have the senders address required in the advanced settings so I know that's not the problem either.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciatie it.

http://www.yadayadayad.com/chooseyouryad.html

thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

I just tested you site, added one item to the shopping cart, entered a Zip Code and updated the screen.   A shipping fee of $7.95 was added to the item.   From what I can tell, the shipping apppears to be working OK.

Suggest on your side to delete your web browser's cookies, cache, temp files, etc., then close your web browser, reopen and retry your item button code.

As for using the shipping override variables.   If you plan to use these variables in your individual item button code, you need to have the shipping override feature enabled within your Account Profile, else the variable values will be ignored.   You can still leave this feature enabled even if you don't use the shipping override variables.

Regards,

skier

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

I just tested you site, added one item to the shopping cart, entered a Zip Code and updated the screen.   A shipping fee of $7.95 was added to the item.   From what I can tell, the shipping apppears to be working OK.

Suggest on your side to delete your web browser's cookies, cache, temp files, etc., then close your web browser, reopen and retry your item button code.

As for using the shipping override variables.   If you plan to use these variables in your individual item button code, you need to have the shipping override feature enabled within your Account Profile, else the variable values will be ignored.   You can still leave this feature enabled even if you don't use the shipping override variables.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

sheptherabbit
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.