"Item Titles" missing when I download our history

AndreaACS
New Community Member

I've noticed recently that our PayPal history has dropped the "item title" for purchases on our site, replacing the specific purchase information with "Shopping Cart" -- which tells us nothing. I can click into the shipping labels on individual transactions, or click the "Details" link for an individual transaction, and see what was purchased -- but that does not help me when I need to work with a larger group of our transactions and sort, count, etc. based on what item was purchased.

What might be causing this, and how can we get that information back where it belongs in "Item Title" in our history downloads? Is this being caused by something in our own store management or is something happening on PayPal's part that is changing the way our purchased items are filed in our history? I appreciate any information... thanks!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PP_MTS_Chad
Contributor
Contributor

AndreaACS,

Can you provide some specific information regarding this.  When did this starting happening?  When your downloading your history, what type of file are you selecting?  Do you have a transactions id that you can provide for a transaction where you are seeing the item titles show up in your account, but not in the history.

Login to Me Too

PP_MTS_Chad
Contributor
Contributor

AndreaACS,

If you could please provide the information asked above and put it into a ticket opend up with MTS here.

Login to Me Too

Mike222222
New Community Member

I am having the same problem!!!!  I need it fixed ASAP please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

sjes
New Community Member

We are having the same problem.  This timing of this is when PayPal redid the website so I'm sure it is a programming change,  We need the old reports back!

Login to Me Too

dbrab

we have the same issue....how can we get a report or display of the items bought??? the reports just say Shopping Cart

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.