pay pal plugin defect

drika
New Community Member

my pay pal plug in is not responding i cant use autofill or generate a secure card

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

crawdaddydoo92
Contributor
Contributor

maybe paypal deactivated the program entirely. You haven't been able to download the software for at least the past 4 days. They say they discontinued it so I knew at somepoint they'd cut off those of us who'd already installed the software.

Login to Me Too

oldandwise
Contributor
Contributor

Did they discontinue the Plugin?  I've been installing and uninstalling it for the last week or so, because mine stopped working too.  Thought another plugin had messed it up.  Now all I see on the drop down is "continue setup" and nothing happens.  This was a good plugin too. Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

L0L061
New Community Member

I also am having issues. Mine, everytime I went to use it said it could not connect to the server? I tried uninstalling and just redownloaded it and tried reinstalling it but I still get the connection error. I have been using the plug in for well over a year, I hope they haven't taken it away!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.