not receiving email notifications on received money into Paypal

dylan
New Community Member

The money is received into Paypal but I do not get a email notifying me that Paypal has received it.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

GamedayGirls
New Community Member

Same! Same!

Do we need to set something up??

Login to Me Too

rachelehenry
New Community Member

I am having the exact same issue.  I used to receive them and one day they just stopped.  I have spoken with technical support and nothing seems to fix the issue.  Has anyone been able to fix it?

Login to Me Too

msEnterprise
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  Glad I'm not the only one but I'd like a solution because I'm starting to look unresponsive to my customers.  Mine has worked fine for years and suddenly stopped a few weeks ago.  I think I'll tech support.

Login to Me Too

bobby2468
Contributor
Contributor

I started having this problem a couple of days ago. I am not receiving ANY email notifications as before. I called tech support this morning and have since received 1 email, but no more. Has anyone figured this problem out. I haven't changed any options, and I've checked my spam filter, etc., etc.

Login to Me Too

mamie860
Contributor
Contributor

yes, go into your profile and click on more options, under account information click on notifications.

Login to Me Too

lgmi
Contributor
Contributor

I checked my account information and I have it all marked to notify me, but I'm not getting any notifications. I use to. Just not anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.